POLYTRON Fully Synthetic Motor Oils SAE 5W-30 are high performance oils designed to meet the latest car manufacturers warranty requirements.
The POLYTRON SAE 5W-30 oils are 100 % synthetic blend of the highest quality base oils and special additives that contain POLYTRON MTC which protects against high temperature oxidation, wear, and viscosity breakdown.
Oil Change Interval 50.000 km
POLYTRON SAE 5W-30 Motor Oils are specifically formulated to meet the demands of the small displacement high RPM fuel efficient engines found in today's domestic and foreign automobiles. These engines experience higher operating temperatures and require motor oil which offers maximum protection against both viscosity and thermal breakdown. POLYTRON MTC provides considerable reduction in internal friction between moving engine parts which can mean improved fuel economy in addition to wear elimination, versus other products of the same viscosity grade.
• Highly oxidation stable - protects engine from oil thickening, high temperature sludge and varnish deposits
• Shear stable viscosity index improver in the Fully Synthetic multi-grade protects against viscosity breakdown in severe service
• Effective detergent-dispersants keep engine parts clean
• Improved fuel economy means better gasoline and diesel mileage
• Anti-wear agents like POLYTRON MTC eliminate wear of cam lobes and other highly loaded parts
• Recommended for domestic and foreign high performance engines
• Especially recommended for small, high RPM engines including those that are turbo charged
• Recommended for passenger cars, light duty pickups, motorcycles and other gasoline and Diesel engines
• Recommended for cars with a particulate filter (DPF or FAP)
• Accompanied by Certificate of Conformity RAR-OCP no.4129
• Exceeds Classifications ILSAC GF-5, API SN/SN-RC, SM/CF and ACEA A5/B5, C4, DPF
• Meets Requirements VW 504 00/507 00, Porsche C30, BMW Longlife-04, MB 229.31/229.51, Renault RN0720, Ford WSS-M2C-917-A, Fiat 9.55535-S2, GM-LL-A-025/B-025, Dexos2™