Polytron EP-2 Lithium Grease will provide you with the protection you need on your heavy equipment, slides, and gears of all kinds. Potential to eliminate wear up to 90% and cut your maintenance cost up to 60%, simply by switching to Polytron EP-2.
POLYTRON EP-2 Lithium Complex Grease is a superior quality, multipurpose, wide temperature-range lubricant (+385°C / -50°C). It is made with lithium complex soap, quality base oils and POLYTRON’s scientifically engineered anti-wear friction reducing formula with other additives to contribute to its outstanding qualities of water resistance and anti rust/corrosion protection. It may also be used in electric motors of NEMA insulation class A and B types. POLYTRON EP-2 Lithium Grease does not soften excessively during high speed operation in rolling contact bearings. Excellent for automotive and industrial equipment.
POLYTRON EP-2 Lithium Grease is usable over wide range of temperatures (+385°C / -50°C) and it does not soften excessively during high speed operation in rolling contact bearings. It also forms a good seal, which minimizes bearing contamination. Made of high quality base lithium complex grease with proprietary wear-eliminating Polytron.
POLYTRON EP-2 Grease, because of it’s outstanding properties, is a truly superior performing, multi-purpose grease. It’s track record indicates that its use reduces equipment maintenance frequency and equipment downtime 400% – 700%. In addition it eliminates up to 95% wear of bearings and other parts. This results in considerably longer equipment life and significant reduction in maintenance costs in non extreme and extreme operating conditions. It also reduces energy consumption.
KEY BENEFITS OF POLYTRON LITHIUM GREASE
• Eliminates wear by up to 95% and reduce maintenance cost up to 60%
• Protects equipments during temporary loss of grease
• Operates insevere condition and temperature (+385°C / -50°C)
• Protects equipment from high contamination
• Repels water and protection against from corrosion
• Lowers operating temperature
• Lowers operating noise
• Low friction can help reduce fuel cost significantly, while boosting power and torque output
APPLICATIONS OF POLYTRON EP-2
• rock quarry equipment (jaw crushers)
• truck fleets
• track roller bearings on all “tracked” type
• tractors like Caterpillar and Navistar.
• rotary drill collar threads and drill pipe threads.
• fifth wheels, king pins, wheel bearings, steering system
• bearings, and all chassis points including ball joints and universal joints, journal bearings and low and moderate speed antifriction bearings in construction equipment such as bulldozers, scrapers, loaders and shovels.
• Contact surfaces, such as: roller chains, trunions, gear, cables, sheaves, slides, chassis bearings, conveyor bearings, sliding and rubbing surfaces, kiln car bearings, heavy loaded pivot pins, splinted shafts, or other surfaces subjected to sliding, vibration, or oscillation where fretting is encountered
More specific applications of EP-2 Lithium Grease include:
• Steering drag links transmission cross shaft spring pins
• Shackle pins
• Brake cam shafts
• Fifth wheel faceplates and pivots operating under wide range of temperatures
• Water pumps operating in water, mud or dusty conditions.
• Life pack lubricant of automotive generators, alternators, and starters to protect against effects of moisture and road splash
• Bearings on air-conditioning units in buildings
• Unsealed electric motor bearings operating under moist conditions
• Applications, where silent operations are called for
• Antifriction bearings operating at high speeds and/or severe conditions, including moisture, temperature, and contaminations (+385°C / -50°C)